Hey everyone!! Thank you so so much Esther @ Cozy With Books for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award!! I’m so excited for this, thank you!!!
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
^^uwu this made me so emo thank you 🥺
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me
- If you didn’t already know I used to be a ballet dancer!! I talked about it here and there on this blog and made a post answering some questions. I quit last year (actually it’s been a year this month!) because I realised I didn’t want to dance professionally anymore. Also, I wanted to go to university and not have to audition to a million companies… to end up not getting a job. All that said, I’m still going to take dance classes – maybe classical, maybe some contemporary (and I want to try new styles!) – during uni!! I owe ballet quite a lot; I wouldn’t be here today if I hadn’t moved to philly for ballet school two (three??) years ago, and I’m super grateful for that!!
- I’m learning Chinese!! Nothing super interesting here, but I’m really excited about it. I’m learning by myself on Duolinguo for now, but I intend to invest in some books once this whole virus thing is over (and I’m out of Colombia, because I wouldn’t even know where to start looking for Chinese learning stuff here lol). It’s very hard but I’m loving it!
- I was sucked into the Chinese & Korean drama world about six months ago (hence point 2) and I am legit never leaving!! There are so many shows and movies to watch, music is amazing (I listen to Mao Buyi on repeaaaat (also the Untamed soundtrack) (Watch The Untamed)). I absolutely don’t regret it although it’s very time consuming (listen you cannot be a part time fan). Totally recommend!!
My Best Posts
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
Ah that’s an easy one!! I just used my Instagram’s name ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2. Do you have a favorite flower? What is it? (Alt. question if you don’t have a favorite flower: What is your season?)
I do!! Well at least I think 😂 Cliché but I really love white roses!!
3. What was your dream career or job as a 10 year old. Have you reached it or in the progress of reaching it? Or has it changed?
Ah well I guess I answered this already by accident!! I wanted to be a ballet dancer & I gave that dream 14 years of my life but now we’re changing directions!! I would like to work in a publishing company or be a writer (or both). I hope I can achieve that dream, but in any case I want to go where life takes me and do what I love!!
4. What is your favorite type of blog post to write (reviews, daily blogging, hauls, polls, etc.)?
I think reviews!! They’re really fun to write and they’re originally what I created this blog for – sharing my opinions about books!!
5. If you could be pulled into any fictional world (books/movie/anime/etc) which world would it be?
This is always a question that makes me laugh because if I am being logical, 90% of the worlds I would not survive in for more than three days. So, Red, White & Royal Blue!! It’s basically our world but improved a bit (listen I would like not to die 😭)
- What is one (or more) of your favourite tv shows?
- What is your favourite animal and why?
- If you were ever to write a novel, what genre would it be?
- What is the best time of the day?
- What is one thing you are grateful for?
Thank you again Esther for nominating me!!!
(sorry I didn’t nominate that many people!! You’re all so amazing but I’m scared of nominating someone who’s already done it ❤️)
- Lexie @ Black Lotus Reads
- Syl @ Syl & Books
- Celine @ Cel Writes Stuff
- Allie @ Allieereads
- And On She Reads
- Cielo @ Bellerose Reads
- Marija @ Inside My Library Mind
Stay safe everyone!! Sending you lots of love!!! ❤️
If you enjoy my content, please consider buying me a kofi!!